Gandini 40/75 Energy Chipper.
Built: June 2019
Operating hours: approx. 10
- Rotor Diameter: 620 mm
- Feed Aperture: 600 mm high x 750 mm wide
- Approx Weight: 5500 kg
- Number of Blades: 3 or 6
- Feed hopper Length: 1,500 mm
- Upper roller: Heavy duty steel roller driven by hydraulic motor
- Lower Conveyor: Steel chain conveyor with teeth + 1 draw-in roller
- Rotor Drive: power belt
- Conveyor Drive: hydraulic
- Automatic Overload: interrupts conveyor advance (No stress device)
- Transport axle: Twin axles for speed up to 40 km/h, spring mounted Axle balance, airline braking system, Steel mudguard
- Variable speed control on in feed roller and lower feed conveyor
- Output approx.; 40 to 70 cbm/hr
- Tractor power required; 120 to 200 hp PTO speed; 1000
- Discharge; Long discharge chute with approx. 4.5m height
Options Included in Price:
- Rear mounted hammer mill screen
- Remote control – for one man operation
- 1.5 m infeed chain conveyor
- Lighting bar with road lights
- Extended chassis for rear mounted crane
This high out put machine is as new, dry stored and offered with a massive saving on current retail price.
For further information contact Graham Satchwell Direct 07831 477594.
Gandini 81 MTS Biomatich Shredder.
A self- powered towable hammer mill shredder capable of processing a wide range of material from shrub bed waste, tree limbs and timber which may be contaminated with soil, nails and wire.
Powered by a 32 HP four cylinder diesel engine, the hammer mill is equipped with 10 2 Kg hammers requiring no maintenance and a working life of at least 500 hours. Infeed of material is via two hydraulic powered feed rollers with an opening of 6”X 10” (150mm X250”) all mounted on a high speed axle with 360 degree rotating turntable, adjustable draw bar, spare wheel and no stress feed monitoring device. Weight 950KG
This machine is unused but has been on static display at exhibition’s hence some paint deterioration.
Price£12000. No VAT. And offered with twelve months warranty.